- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut bread in half lengthwise and then in half widthwise. Combine butter and garlic; brush over cut sides of bread. Place on two ungreased baking sheets.
- Spread with pesto and spaghetti sauce; sprinkle with mozzarella. Top with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices. Yield: 16 appetizer servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Three-Cheese Tomato Garlic Bread
Sort By :
My husband LOVED this and has requested it again and suggested I make this for others. Will not disappoint! I left off the olives.