- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut bread in half lengthwise and then in half widthwise. Combine butter and garlic; brush over cut sides of bread. Place on two ungreased baking sheets.
- Spread with pesto and spaghetti sauce; sprinkle with mozzarella. Top with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices. Yield: 16 appetizer servings.
Originally published as Three-Cheese Garlic Bread in Taste of Home August/September 2011, p22
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Tomato Garlic Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2011
"My husband LOVED this and has requested it again and suggested I make this for others. Will not disappoint! I left off the olives."