Three-Cheese Spaghetti Bake Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-1/2 cups Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Add 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, Romano, eggs, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 2. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 472 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 900 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.