Three-Cheese Spaghetti Bake
"My son Holden and I created this mild casserole that is such a hit there are never any leftovers," reports Laura Linder of Kenedy, Texas. "We serve it with a green salad and garlic bread."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a
- large bowl. Add 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, Romano, eggs,
- oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with spaghetti
- sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle
- with the remaining mozzarella. Bake 10 minutes longer or until
- heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 472 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 900 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.