- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
- 3 cups (24 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 jars (one 28 ounces, one 14 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the next 10 ingredients. Divide the small jar of spaghetti sauce between two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- Stuff shells with the cheese mixture and place in a single layer over sauce. Pour the remaining spaghetti sauce over shells.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 9 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Shells(3)
Sort By :
Tried this but found the spaghetti sauce to be too heavy. Substituted marinara sauce and 1/4 c. water. Also used fresh basil instead of dried.
Loved it's flavor & simplicity. Delicious!
Very sipkle to make packed full of flavor! So delicious....
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >