Three-Cheese Rice Lasagna Recipe
- 1 jar (14 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg white
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine spaghetti sauce and mushrooms; set aside. In another bowl, combine the cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese and egg white.
- 2. In a microwave-safe 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray, layer a third of the sauce, half of the rice and half of the cottage cheese mixture; repeat layers. Top with the remaining sauce.
- 3. Microwave at 50% power for 7-12 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 238 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 664 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.