Three-Cheese Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Sour cream, optional
- Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Spread cream cheese over unbuttered side on half the tortillas. Sprinkle with cheeses, onion, cilantro and olives. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Quesadillas(17)
Sort By :
Liked this recipe very much just the way it is shown here---especially how the outside of the tortillas got so crispy!
I would not make these again for a cold lunch but they are very good when they are warm.
Very tasty. I think next time, like the others I will add some chicken and even some bacon. The cream cheese was a great additions. Butter the outsides seem complicated to me though so I too will go with Pam.
Found them a bit bland, although much better with salsa. Next time I will definitely not butter them but spray the pan with butter-flavoured Pam. Has potential.
Very good! Next time I'm gonna try it with chicken or beef.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quesadillas >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >