Our taste-testing panel swore this dish was from a restaurant. “If desired, you can also make this with reduced-fat products to lighten it up.” Sandy Smith - Saugerties, New York
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Sour cream, optional
- Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Spread cream cheese
- over unbuttered side on half the tortillas. Sprinkle with cheeses,
- onion, cilantro and olives. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered
- side up.
- Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or
- until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour
- cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 quesadilla (calculated without sour cream) equals 560 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 928 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 18 g protein.