Our taste-testing panel swore this dish was from a restaurant. “If desired, you can also make this with reduced-fat products to lighten it up.” Sandy Smith - Saugerties, New York
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Sour cream, optional
- Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Spread cream cheese over unbuttered side on half the tortillas. Sprinkle with cheeses, onion, cilantro and olives. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Three-Cheese Quesadillas in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p43
Reviews for Three-Cheese Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review