- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter.
- Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon cheeses over potato mixture. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Potatoes
Sort By :
"These were very good! Nice and cheesy. I think they would go over very well at a barbecue and you could easily make several packets of you had a big crowd."
"what temp do I put the grill to?"
"What an awesome dish! My whole family loved it! The only things I did differently was make up 3 packets, because my aluminum foil was too narrow and also, we put in some water half way thru the cooking on the grill, so that they wouldn't burn. Easy clean up, too!"
"Another great recipe. Easy to make and delicious. As we do not have an outdoor grill, I made this in an 9X9 pan in a 400 F oven for about one hour."
"excellent great for everything as a side dish."