Three-Cheese Potatoes Recipe
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter.
- Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon cheeses over potato mixture. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Potatoes(16)
Sort By :
Made mine in the oven but they were awesome. Try adding ham instead of the bacon for an all in one meal, very good.
Loved this. I cooked it in a foil pan that was covered. Would not change anything.
I saw another recipe that used the slow cooker instead of a grill, so I mistakenly used this method. I would probably make it in the oven (or grill) instead of the slow cooker next time. It just had that "slow cooker taste" that my husband and I don't care for.
I followed the recipe exactly, and even with "slow cooker taste" these were really good.
Love these! I do use the oven rather than a grill. Making it again tonight to go with oven baked chicken. I followed the suggestion of others and pre-cooked my potatoes and onion in the microwave for a few minutes first. Nice thing about these is you can add or delete just about everything (except the potatoes ) and it still comes out delicious!
when we grill, I like to throw as many foil-packet side dishes on as possible - this one cooks up while your burgers are browning. Such a good taste, no leftovers!!