With its bacon and cheese flair, this side dish makes a welcome addition to barbecues. "My husband and I love these potatoes," writes Cheryl Hille From Ashkum, Illinois.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Grill: 35 min.
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a
- double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square).
- Dot with butter.
- Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered,
- over medium heat for 15-18 minutes on each side or until potatoes
- are tender.
- Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon cheeses over potato mixture.
- Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Open foil
- carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 293 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium,