- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter.
- Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon cheeses over potato mixture. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Potatoes
Sort By :
"we enjoy these potatoes while camping but found that it can be quite messy to use foil and now take little foil pans to do them in. So much easier to handle on the grill or campfire and easier to serve."
"Delicious . Baked at 350 for 35 minutes."
"Nice flavor but it took a lot longer to cook than 20 minutes."
"These potatoes are delicious!! I was in a rush and didn't have a BBQ, so I microwaved the cut potatoes until tender (10-15 minutes), then added the onion, parm, butter, salt & pepper, microwaved a few minutes more, and then added the bacon and cheese and melted in the oven at 400."
"These were very good! Nice and cheesy. I think they would go over very well at a barbecue and you could easily make several packets of you had a big crowd."