- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter.
- Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon cheeses over potato mixture. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Potatoes
Sort By :
"Another great recipe. Easy to make and delicious. As we do not have an outdoor grill, I made this in an 9X9 pan in a 400 F oven for about one hour."
"excellent great for everything as a side dish."
"These sound very delicious but, where does the butter come in? I could not find it in the directions?"
"Very delicious potatoes! It cooks on the grill with your meat but I have also cooked it in the oven at 400 for 1 hr. and it was just as delicious!"
"I did put these in the oven as it was just too cold to grill outside. I did have to bake them a lot longer (an hour) since I didn't microwave the potatoes first. I will be making these again, but will definitely microwave the potatoes and onions first."