Three-Cheese Potato Bake Recipe
- 2-2/3 cups chicken broth
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-2/3 cups mashed potato flakes
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/4 cup sour cream, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the broth, milk, butter and pepper; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in potato flakes. Let stand for 30 seconds; fluff with a fork.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Top with cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 397 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 1066mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein
Reviews for Three-Cheese Potato Bake
"Very good recipe. I made this with the fish and green beans in the same menu. Only change I made was using cut up American singles instead of Velveeta. This recipe could be improved by using real potatoes, but it's very quick and easy as is."