Three-Cheese Pesto Pizza Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- In a small skillet, saute onion and red pepper in oil until tender. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; spread with pesto. Top with onion mixture, olives, cheeses and tomatoes.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Pesto Pizza
Sort By :
"I used home made pesto with fresh basil from my garden. Left off the feta and olives. This was easy and delicious!"
"We have been using this recipe for years. It is wonderful!"
"This was fantastic! The blend of cheeses with the pesto gave it a wonderful flavor. Will make again."
"Love this with homegrown tomatoes and pesto!"
"This is WONDERFUL! A definite "keeper". The ONLY things I did differently was to use a 7 oz. jar of pesto ( a little bit more that 1/2 c.) and I used tomato/basil feta cheese because that's what I had on-hand. Thank you for sharing such a nice change-of-pace recipe. :-)))"