Family and friends love the rich cheese filling inside tender pasta shells.
- 20 uncooked manicotti shells
- 2 cartons (15 ounces each) ricotta cheese
- 5 cups (20 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 jars (26 ounces each) spaghetti sauce
- Cook manicotti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, 3 cups mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs and seasonings. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce each in two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixture; arrange over sauce. Top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and manicotti is heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Three Cheese Manicotti in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p230
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Three Cheese Manicotti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review