- 20 uncooked manicotti shells
- 2 cartons (15 ounces each) ricotta cheese
- 5 cups (20 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 jars (26 ounces each) spaghetti sauce
- Cook manicotti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, 3 cups mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs and seasonings. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce each in two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixture; arrange over sauce. Top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and manicotti is heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Three Cheese Manicotti
Sort By :
"It was too cheesy for my tastes, but if you like a lot of cheese, then you'd probably like this. However, my husband (a huge cheese lover from Wisconsin) also found this got to be too cheesy."
"This recipe is so popular at our home it is requested for Birthday celebrations as their favorite food. I make the spaghetti sauce with hamburger and Italian sausage to give added flavor"