Three-Cheese Macaroni Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 slices process American cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the soup, cheese, milk and butter. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Drain macaroni; stir into cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 320 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 834 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.