- 1 package (7 ounces) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 slices process American cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the soup, cheese, milk and butter. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Drain macaroni; stir into cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Macaroni
"made this for my grandkids and now I have to make it every time they visit"
"This is a great creamy mac & cheese recipe and I have all the ingredients all the time. I added another 1/4 cup of milk and another tablespoon of butter to make it even creamier. Also added a small amount of white pepper, ground mustard and nutmeg. Thanks for the great idea. It's delicious!"
"This was such an easy, fast, and delicious recipie to make. I will be making this again for sure!Kristen (minneapolis, mn)"
"This is a great recipe, but don't try to bake it. I did and it really dried out."