Melonie Corbin's creamy homemade macaroni and cheese is quick to fix and costs only 58¢ a helping. "You can add tuna, leftover ham or other meat, and vegetables to make this into a main dish," she related from Cottage Grove, Minnesota.
- 1 package (7 ounces) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 slices process American cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the soup, cheese, milk and butter. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Drain macaroni; stir into cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Three-Cheese Macaroni in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p51
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Macaroni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review