- or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- To use frozen casserole: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before
- baking (do not thaw). Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Yield: 2 casseroles (4 servings each).
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Hamburger Helper Lasagna Dinner Mix.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 384 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 1,012 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.