Serve up comfort food for breakfast with this cheesy casserole featuring convenient frozen hash browns. It requires just 10 minutes of prep before you pop it in the oven.—Nancy Sidhu, Franklin, Wisconsin
Recommended: 21 Dishes with an Egg on Top
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix soup, sour cream, garlic powder and pepper until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 55-65 minutes or until golden brown and potatoes are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Three-Cheese Hash Brown Bake in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews forThree-Cheese Hash Brown Bake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 10, 2017
"This recipe was extremely tasty! Had to substitute the swiss cheese for a triple cheddar blend and it still ended up tasting great. This recipe will be a definite repeat"