Who doesn't like warm, gooey cheesy bread right from the oven? Let Three-Cheese Garlic Bread from Judy Schut of Grand Rapids, Michigan tie the dinner together. This bread is bound to be a hit with everyone!
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced Italian bread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash paprika and pepper
- Cut bread in half widthwise; cut one portion in half lengthwise. Save remaining bread for another use. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over cut sides of bread.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Three-Cheese Garlic Bread in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p22
Reviews for Three-Cheese Garlic Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review