Who doesn't like warm, gooey cheesy bread right from the oven? Let Three-Cheese Garlic Bread from Judy Schut of Grand Rapids, Michigan tie the dinner together. This bread is bound to be a hit with everyone!
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Bread Recipes
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced Italian bread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash paprika and pepper
- Cut bread in half widthwise; cut one portion in half lengthwise. Save remaining bread for another use. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over cut sides of bread.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Three-Cheese Garlic Bread in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p22
Reviews for Three-Cheese Garlic Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2012
"Very tasty was not sure about the worcestershire sauce but did add subtle flavor not at all overpowering!"