Three-Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced Italian bread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash paprika and pepper
- Cut bread in half widthwise; cut one portion in half lengthwise. Save remaining bread for another use. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over cut sides of bread.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Garlic Bread(2)
Sort By :
Very tasty was not sure about the worcestershire sauce but did add subtle flavor not at all overpowering!
Loved, Loved, Loved it! My one son is not a cheese person and loved this bread. Asked for me to make it again and soon. It was a great addition to our dinner in taste and looks. It would go well with a variety of meals. Definitely a winner in my book!