Three-Cheese Dunk Recipe
The cottage cheese in this dip is pureed, so even folks who don't care for the texture of cottage cheese will gobble it up. It's a versatile dip that can be served with fruit, vegetables and crackers.—Bibs Orr, Oceanside, California
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese, drained
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Sliced fresh pears or apples, assorted vegetables or crackers
- 1. In a food processor, combine the cottage cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, salt and pepper; cover and process until blended.
- 2. Transfer to a small bowl. Fold in the cheddar cheese, blue cheese and onions. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with pears, apples, vegetables or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 77 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Dunk
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC