Three-Cheese Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced chives, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Dash paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a bowl, mash the yolks. Add the mayonnaise, shredded cheeses, 1 tablespoon chives, mustard and pepper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the process cheese on high for 1-2 minutes; stir until smooth. Stir into yolk mixture.
- Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining chives. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Deviled Eggs(3)
Sort By :
I'm not really a fan of deviled eggs, but I love these! Even my dad, who only eats my mom's deviled eggs, requests this recipe. The cheeses are a nice variation from traditional deviled eggs. You can substitute low fat cheese to save a few calories.
The yolks were good before we added the Velveeta. This recipe has more calories than the rest of our whole dinner together. Not worth the calories!
I omitted the cheese and just used the basic recipe, but a very good recipe, thank you!