- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced chives, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Dash paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a bowl, mash the yolks. Add the mayonnaise, shredded cheeses, 1 tablespoon chives, mustard and pepper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the process cheese on high for 1-2 minutes; stir until smooth. Stir into yolk mixture.
- Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining chives. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Three-Cheese Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p170
Reviews for Three-Cheese Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2012
"The yolks were good before we added the Velveeta. This recipe has more calories than the rest of our whole dinner together. Not worth the calories!"
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2008
"I omitted the cheese and just used the basic recipe, but a very good recipe, thank you!"