- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced chives, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Dash paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a bowl, mash the yolks. Add the mayonnaise, shredded cheeses, 1 tablespoon chives, mustard and pepper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the process cheese on high for 1-2 minutes; stir until smooth. Stir into yolk mixture.
- Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining chives. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Deviled Eggs
Sort By :
"I'm not really a fan of deviled eggs, but I love these! Even my dad, who only eats my mom's deviled eggs, requests this recipe. The cheeses are a nice variation from traditional deviled eggs. You can substitute low fat cheese to save a few calories."
"The yolks were good before we added the Velveeta. This recipe has more calories than the rest of our whole dinner together. Not worth the calories!"
"I omitted the cheese and just used the basic recipe, but a very good recipe, thank you!"