Three-Cheese Creamed Spinach
Cream cheese, Parmesan and mozzarella make this dish wonderfully cheesy. Sprinkle it with french-fried onions before baking for a crisp boost of flavor. —Kathy Vazquez, Amarillo, Texas
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook and stir over
- medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until blended and heated through.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 415 calories, 35 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 685 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.