Three-Cheese Creamed Spinach Recipe
Cream cheese, Parmesan and mozzarella make this dish wonderfully cheesy. Sprinkle it with french-fried onions for a crisp boost of flavor. —Kathy Vazquez, Amarillo, Texas
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until blended and heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup equals 415 calories, 35 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 685 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC