- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until blended and heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Creamed Spinach
Sort By :
"Is it 1 cup or 4 oz for the shredded part skim mozzarella cheese?"
"I have made this several times and it has been a big hit, even with my picky eaters. I am adding artichoke hearts next time."
"Made as a side for Thanksgiving meal. This is what I've been looking for for years. Everyone loved it. WOW! Thanks so much. I added 2 small cloves of minced garlic; next time I'd add just a "pinch" of netmeg. Wonderful!!! Not healthy, but WONDERFUL!!! A real treat!"
"Very easy and really good"