Cream cheese, Parmesan and mozzarella make this dish wonderfully cheesy. Sprinkle it with french-fried onions for a crisp boost of flavor. —Kathy Vazquez, Amarillo, Texas
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until blended and heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Three-Cheese Creamed Spinach in Taste of Home November 2011, p36
Reviews for Three-Cheese Creamed Spinach
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review