- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until blended and heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forThree-Cheese Creamed Spinach
"We're big spinach fans in this household, and this recipe is awesome!"
"I use the individual ingredients, but I adjust how much of all ingredients when I want to double or even triple the recipe. Because the taste is so good, 2 boxes of spinach, I can devour that alone leaving none for anyone else. It is darn good the next day as well."
"Is it 1 cup or 4 oz for the shredded part skim mozzarella cheese?"
"I have made this several times and it has been a big hit, even with my picky eaters. I am adding artichoke hearts next time."
"Very easy and really good"