Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Total: 43 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1-1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 ounces (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT® 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoon KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1. HEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2. COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute.
- 3. MEANWHILE, cook and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 3 min. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce; bring to boil. Simmer on low heat 3 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. Stir in Neufchatel.
- 4. DRAIN pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella; pour into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5. BAKE 20 min. or until heated through; top with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cups each equals 460 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 910 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 45 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC