- 1-1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 ounces (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT® 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoon KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute.
- MEANWHILE, cook and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 3 min. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce; bring to boil. Simmer on low heat 3 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. Stir in Neufchatel.
- DRAIN pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella; pour into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through; top with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 30, 2014
"I made this ground chicken. I also, added some garlic and onion. It was a hit with my husband, but not so much for my kids."