Three-Cheese Bread Recipe
"My husband likes trying different recipes in our bread machine," notes Debbie McCauley from her home in Little Rock, Arkansas. "He came up with this pleasant loaf that's sure to appeal to cheese lovers."
- 3/4 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons Red Star® Platinum Superior Baking Yeast™
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed.) Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
1 serving (1 each) equals 120 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 287 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC