"My husband likes trying different recipes in our bread machine," notes Debbie McCauley from her home in Little Rock, Arkansas. "He came up with this pleasant loaf that's sure to appeal to cheese lovers."
- 3/4 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed.) Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
Originally published as Three-Cheese Bread in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p54
Reviews for Three-Cheese Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review