Three Cheese Bacon Bites
Taste of Home Cooking School
12-18 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + rising Bake: 25 min.
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cut rolls into 4 equal pieces and place in a large bowl. Add all
- remaining ingredients; gently toss until well combined. Place in a
- 10-in. round casserole or baking dish that has been coated with
- cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray;
- let rise until doubled.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. If
- necessary, cover with foil the last 10 minutes of baking to prevent
- over browning. Yield: 12-18 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.