- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 12 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cut rolls into 4 equal pieces and place in a large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients; gently toss until well combined. Place in a 10-in. round casserole or baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray; let rise until doubled.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. If necessary, cover with foil the last 10 minutes of baking to prevent over browning. Yield: 12-18 servings.
Originally published as Three Cheese Bacon Bites in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Fall 2009, p32
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Three Cheese Bacon Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review