Three-Cheese Appetizer Cheesecake Recipe
Crushed sesame crackers create the crust for this savory cheesecake that features a rich blend of ricotta, feta and cream cheese. The creamy mixture is mildly seasoned with basil and garlic and so delicious when spread on crackers for a crowd-pleasing appetizer.—Virginia Galloway, Houston, Texas
- 1 cup crushed sesame snack crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers, patted dry
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, ricotta cheese and feta cheese until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the sour cream, basil and garlic powder. Fold in peppers. Pour into crust.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 16 servings.
1 slice: 174 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Appetizer Cheesecake
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC