- and chicken.
- Drain pasta; stir into sauce. Divide between two greased 8-in. square
- baking dishes. Sprinkle each with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the
- remaining casserole at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 60-70 minutes or until bubbly, stirring once. Yield: 2
- casseroles (5 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 534 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 1,002 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 37 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now