I sold jars of this sweet berry jam at craft fairs. It's a wonderful way to preserve summer gems. —Bernadette Colvin, Tomball, Texas
152 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Process: 10 min. + standing
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup bottled lemon juice
- 2 packages (1-3/4 ounces each) powdered fruit pectin
- 7 cups sugar
- In a large saucepan, combine berries and lemon juice; crush slightly.
- Stir in pectin. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat,
- stirring constantly. Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; skim off foam. Ladle hot mixture into nine hot
- pint jars and one hot half-pint jar, leaving 1/4-in. headspace.
- Adjust caps. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner.
- Remove jars to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 9 pints and 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 41 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.