- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 to 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients; toss to coat. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Three-Bean Salsa
Sort By :
"This recipe is amazing!! easy and delicious...I gave this recipe to my daughter in law and she made it for a bridal shower..The bride to be went crazy eating almost all of it and asked for the recipe so she can make it for her future husband...This recipe is a keeper."
"This is def a great, long lasting salsa! It was very flavorful and it is great for parties or just sharing with friends. Not too spicy and not too mild. I added a bit more cilantro than was called for. This is one of my favorite recipes and I will make it again."