Three Bean Salad
This luscious three bean salad recipe combines GOYA® Red Kidney Beans, GOYA® Chick Peas, and GOYA® Blackeye Peas with crunchy fresh veggies, and a bright, lemony vinaigrette. You can be sure that this protein-packed, heart-healthy salad is just as nutritious as it is delicious!
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Blackeye Peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Chick Peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped (2 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons GOYA® Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 packets GOYA® salad and vegetable seasoning
- 1 tablespoon GOYA® Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In large serving bowl, mix together blackeye peas, chick peas, kidney
- beans, cucumbers, peppers, and cilantro.
- In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, salad and vegetable seasoning,
- and lemon juice. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly,
- until blended. Pour dressing over bean mixture. Toss well to coat
- completely. Yield: 8 servings.