Three-Bean Salad for 3 Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the sugar, vinegar, oil and pepper; stir into bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup equals 154 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 441 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Three-Bean Salad for 3
"Absolutely great in salads. I sometimes use corn or black beans in place of kidney beans - delicious!"
"Perfect Easy... the longer in the Fridge the better it tastes..."
"I lost mom's recipe for this bean salad and glad I check this site....this is the recipe. It's excellent, mom has been making it for years."
"My entire family enjoyed this wonderful salad. Even my little son Peter asked for more. This ones a keeper!"