—Barbara R Wiggins, Lexington, North Carolina
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the sugar, vinegar, oil and pepper; stir into bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Three-Bean Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p8
Reviews for Three-Bean Salad for 3
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review