Barbara R Wiggins, Lexington, North Carolina
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another bowl,
- whisk the sugar, vinegar, oil and pepper; stir into bean mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 154 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 441 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.