Three-Bean Baked Beans Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 5 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet or saucepan over medium heat, brown beef, bacon and onion; drain. Add beans. Combine remaining ingredients; stir into bean mixture.
- Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until beans reach desired thickness. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Three-Bean Baked Beans
Sort By :
We had friends over for the 4th of July and I made these beans, What a hit! Everyone loved them and kept asking for seconds. I will definitely make these again. It is a keeper.
Our family's favorite baked bean recipe!
I have been making this recipe for years, ever since it was first issued in Taste of Home. I don't do anything different, it's perfect as is. I am always asked to bring these beans to potlucks.
Thank you Julie Currington for submitting your recipe!
Very good and easy to make. A winner in my family.
This is so easy to make and my family loves it. This one to keep on file for that next picnic or that next dish to pass party.