Thousand Island Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 4-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Salad greens
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with salad greens. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 153 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Thousand Island Salad Dressing
"So good on taco salad!"
"I left out the paprika and it was delicious. My husband prefers a sweeter version though, so I will be making one with sweet pickle relish from now on."