Thousand Island Salad Dressing Recipe
This comforting homemade dressing is chock-full of tasty ingredients, including chopped onion, celery and hard-cooked eggs. It's a delightful topping for any crisp green salad. —Kim Orr, West Grove, Pennsylvania
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 4-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Salad greens
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with salad greens. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 153 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 287 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC