Thousand Island Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 4-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Salad greens
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with salad greens. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 153 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Thousand Island Salad Dressing
"So good on taco salad!"
"I left out the paprika and it was delicious. My husband prefers a sweeter version though, so I will be making one with sweet pickle relish from now on."