Thousand Island Dressing
"This creamy dressing has a fresh taste that complements any tossed salad," says field editor Elizabeth Hunter of Prosperity, South Carolina.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate until
- Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 18 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 Free Food.