- 1 package (9 ounces) chocolate-covered mint cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 to 4 drops green food coloring, optional
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1-1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch until smooth. Add eggs and egg yolk; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the cream, extracts and food coloring if desired. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet
- Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Thin Mint Cheesecake in Girl Scouts of the United States of America 2014
Reviews for Thin Mint Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review