Thin-Crust Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or olive oil
- 1/4 pound Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 17 slices turkey pepperoni
- In a small bowl, mix the almond flour, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients. Press onto a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir sausage and onion over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink. Spread pizza sauce over crust; sprinkle with garlic. Top with the sausage mixture, red peppers, olives, cheese and pepperoni. Bake 18-20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Thin-Crust Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza(4)
Sort By :
This is the worse Pizza dough I have ever made. I would never recommend this to anyone.
Crust fell apart while eating it. We like crispy thin crusts. Good flavor. I made it on a pizza stone and not a metal pizza pan. Would that make a difference?
Did not turn out the way recipe says it does. It was too dry and gritty texture. I even added more egg and olive oil.
My sister and I both have Gluten and wheat sensitivities. Recipes that fit this category are very hard to find. This Thin-Crust Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza can easily be adapted into a wheat-free recipe as well. Thank you very much for this recipe. It is a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Gluten-Free Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Dinners >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >