Thick Turkey Bean Chili Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) baked beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon each garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips, optional
- In a large saucepan, brown the turkey until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, sloppy joe sauce, tomatoes, brown sugar and seasonings. Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Thick Turkey Bean Chili
Sort By :
"I've made this recipe several times. It's very easy to make and takes little time."
"I love this recipe. I've made it multiple times and people always love it. Instead of using the garlic powder, I've added a clove of garlic (minced) to the ground turkey while browning it."