- Preheat oven to 375°. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to
- 1/2-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 2-in. cookie cutter. Place 1
- in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on pans 5
- minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat confectioners’ sugar, butter,
- shortening, extracts and enough milk to reach desired consistency.
- Spread over cookies. If desired, sprinkle with nonpareils. Yield:
- about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 frosted cookie equals 219 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.