Thick Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
"No one will ever guess that this thick chunky salad dressing that's chock-full of blue cheese is low in fat," confirms Carolyn Steele of Marathon Shores, Florida.
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon 1% milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salad greens
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; blend until smooth. Add blue cheese; mix well. Serve over greens. Cover and refrigerate any extra dressing. Yield: about 3/4 cup.
2 tablespoon: 46 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 fat
Reviews for Thick Blue Cheese Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC