Thick Blue Cheese Dressing
"No one will ever guess that this thick chunky salad dressing that's chock-full of blue cheese is low in fat," confirms Carolyn Steele of Marathon Shores, Florida.
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon 1% milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; blend until
- smooth. Add blue cheese; mix well. Serve over greens. Cover and
- refrigerate any extra dressing. Yield: about 3/4 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoon equals 46 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.