- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon 1% milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; blend until smooth. Add blue cheese; mix well. Serve over greens. Cover and refrigerate any extra dressing. Yield: about 3/4 cup.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Dressing in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p16
Reviews for Thick Blue Cheese Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review