- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon 1% milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; blend until smooth. Add blue cheese; mix well. Serve over greens. Cover and refrigerate any extra dressing. Yield: about 3/4 cup.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Dressing in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p16
Reviews for Thick Blue Cheese Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2016
"I love blue cheese and this is so good not only on salads but as a dip too. Can't stop eating it."