Thick 'n' Quick Clam Chowder Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 3 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) chopped clams
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the soups and cream; cook over medium heat until heated through. Add clams and heat through (do not boil). Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 218 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 999mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Thick 'n' Quick Clam Chowder
"Love this soup! Super easy and tastes great! We like to eat it with bread we can dip."
"My family and friends LOVE this soup. So easy and a favorite! Jeri"