Thick 'n' Quick Clam Chowder Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 3 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) chopped clams
- In a saucepan, combine the soups and cream; cook over medium heat until heated through. Add clams and heat through (do not boil). Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Thick 'n' Quick Clam Chowder in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p42
Reviews for Thick 'n' Quick Clam Chowder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2010
Love this soup! Super easy and tastes great! We like to eat it with bread we can dip.
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2009
My family and friends LOVE this soup. So easy and a favorite! Jeri